- I upload my file as .rar so you will need a program that will allow you to unzip these types of files. OR you can try and use The Sims 4 Mod Manager which should allow you to extract any type of condensed file.
- Once you've opened the file you should see 3-4 tray items inside.
- Drag the Tray Items into your Tray Folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray).
- To install Custom Content into your game click the links provided on the download pages. These files might be individual .package files or they might be in compressed files like a .rar or .zip. Once you've opened them just as I've mentioned above, you drag all of these .package files into your Mods folder (Documents > Electronics Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- Lastly, open your game and you should find that the room you've just installed will appear in your game library along with the custom content. Always make sure you have checked the option in your game settings to allow custom content and mods to show up in your game. And that your game is fully updated and patched to ensure that everything works properly for you. Happy Simming!
How To Install Rooms And Custom Content
If by any chance this does not help you, or you still don't quite understand how to get the rooms or custom content to work please feel free to contact me at any time.