Saturday, March 11, 2017

Jenna Marbles & Julien's House : The Sims 4 : Download


   Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita are one of Youtube's most popular and successful couples (not to mention most loveable!). I really get inspired by houses of people I follow and take it on as a personal challenge to recreate it the best I can. It makes it more difficult not being able to see what the Outside of their house looks like but I understand for security reasons why they do not advertise such information.

   I've long watched Jenna's channel and kept up with her because of her AMAZINGLY cute doggies and her random, funny and genuine personality. Her and Julien fit so well together, and I wish nothing but the best for them always.

   This build was based on This Video, when they first moved in and had not fully decorated. I don't know if you'll notice this, but I sadly forgot the POD CAST room while building. Shame on me! I so solly ...



   So, /fangirling if you would like to use this house in your Sims World please enjoy it as much as I did building it for you! Find all the Custom Content  listed under the following images. Check out the Youtube video at the bottom of the page!





































0 comments:

Post a Comment