Saturday, February 24, 2018

Bambi : The Sims 4 : Download



   The Tiny House challenge has been brought back to life in the Sims community lately, so I thought I'd try my hand at it as well. I'm the first one to say I'm not that great of a builder when it comes to constructing a house and the outside decorating but I thought this didn't turn out half bad. Also, for some reason I see this as a "fairy" build. Maybe because it's just so cute outside.
   
   One floor, because of the roof I couldn't seem to fit in a decent loft so I kept everything downstairs. 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen. For the space that this house might be lacking, it makes up for in glorious amounts of clutter. No door way is free of a shelf full of items. Stairs inside are merely decor and of no use, but I feel adds to the overall look of a tiny house.




   Find all the Custom Content used from the links under the following pictures. Check out the Youtube video at the end of the page!


















  



crackfox > Lightswitch






leosims > Gervasoni Chair











Zhutra > 2t4 Plugged In Electrical Outlet




0 comments:

Post a Comment